Where is the water coming from?
Marshall Schuon
2004-09-26 05:09:17 UTC
Hi all. I have a very clean '85 Crown Vic that has just one problem
(really!) The footwells in the back seat are constantly wet -- and
actually sopping after a hard rain. I can find NO leaks or source of
the water.

I have gotten so desperate that I drilled holes in the floorpan on
each side, and that helps a little. But it would be far better to
stop the wetness at its source. Any ideas?

Marshall
Fester